How Do I Appear For The CCCS, CCDA And/or CCCA Exam(s)?
CCCS/CCDA/CCCA Online Exam(s) (With Proctoring)
The CCCS/CCDA/CCCA exam(s) is held online and monitored live by a professional proctor.
Students can take the online CCCS/CCDA/CCCA proctored examination at a location of their choice; please note that the room should be private, well-lit and quiet.
To use our partner’s proprietary online testing platform, students need a webcam, computer, good microphone, speakers and cable Internet access (Ethernet not wifi) with at least 4Mbps.
The CCCS/CCDA/CCCA exam(s) is comprised of multiple choice questions; students have to derive answers by carrying out EOT, disruption and acceleration claims quantification exercises. Spreadsheets from the LMS Master Courses may be used for this purpose.
CCCS/CCDA/CCCA Online Exam(s) (Proctored Live)
Key Points To Note
On completion of the LMS based structured training programme, students are eligible to appear for the CCCS/CCDA/CCCA online exam(s). Please note the following key points:
- The CCCS/CCDA/CCCA exam(s) is held online with live proctoring; the student should have access to a laptop (with a webcam and good microphone) and the Internet (Ethernet Connection not Wifi).
- The student can appear for the exam at a location of their choice. Please note that the room should be private, quiet and well-lit.
- The registration fee includes the CCCS/CCDA/CCCA online examination fee (one attempt).
- If a student fails the CCCS/CCCA exam and wishes to retake it, an additional fee of £99 would become due.
- The student should log in to the examination platform 20min before the CCCS/CCDA/CCCA exam(s) is due to commence. This period is required for the online proctor to validate the student’s identification (National ID, Driver’s Licence or Passport) and complete system checks.
- The CCCS/CCDA/CCCA exam is based on a closed-book assessment and students are not allowed to access any additional material. However, students are allowed to use Excel spreadsheets from the LMS training programme.
- Students are not allowed to surf the Internet or have access to any other electronic devices and/or other documents.
IMPORTANT: We place a strong emphasis on protecting the integrity and credibility of the CCCS/CCDA/CCCA exam(s). The online exam(s) is proctored live, the computer screen is recorded and advanced/continuous A.I. scanning of the student is carried out to ensure that no external assistance is solicited or given. Based on the proctor’s final assessment (including a post-exam review of the screen recording), if cheating is suspected, the exam will be cancelled and the student will be permanently barred from taking future exams. Additionally, the student’s SCCSI membership will be revoked, the CCCS/CCDA/CCCA examination fee will not be refunded and LMS access will be cancelled.
CCCS/CCDA/CCCA Online Proctored Exam(s) – Video Guide
CCCS/CCDA/CCCA Online Exam(s) – Terms And Conditions
Additional Issues To Be Aware of
- No-Show Fee: If the student fails to appear for the online CCCS/CCDA/CCCA exam (at the designated time), a no-show fee of £50 will be charged and if the student wishes to re-sit the exam at a later date, an additional fee of £99 will become due.
- Deferral Fee: After a designated date/time has been set, if the student wishes to postpone the exam to a later date, he/she should send an email to email@example.com at least 10 working days before the designated date. If this is not done and the student wishes to change the examination date/time, an additional fee of £99 would become due.
- Resit Fee: If the student fails the exam and wishes to retake it, an additional fee of £99 would become due.
- Appeal Fee: If the student wishes to make an appeal against the outcome of a CCCS/CCDA/CCCA exam, an administrative fee of £199 would become due. This fee will be returned to the student if the appeal is upheld.
Apply To Become A CCCS/CCDA/CCCA