This is a digital product, therefore after the purchase of this item, NO REFUND will be possible.
By registering for the CCCA qualification programme, you accept the terms and conditions detailed below.
Terms And Conditions
To commence your CCCA qualification programme, please follow these steps:
Step 1: Payment – Please click on “ADD TO CART” and process the payment
Step 2: Undergo Structured LMS Based Training
- After your payment is processed, you will be provided with access (for 12 months) to our state of the art Learning Management System.
- You will be required to complete all training modules in a logical and systematic manner; your progress will be monitored.
- On completion of the modules, please send an email to office [at] sccsinternational [dot] org to set a date for the exam.
- Based on your existing expertise, experience and availability of time, you should be ready for the CCCA exam within 1-12 months.
Step 3: Online CCCA Exam (Proctored Live)
The CCCA exam is comprised of multiple-choice questions and will be held online via our partner’s proprietary certification platform. You can sit for the exam at a location of your choice (private/quiet/well-lit). All you need is a laptop (with a webcam, good microphone and speakers) and ETHERNET cable connection to the Internet is required (not WIFI) to conduct the exam. Minimum speed requirement:
15Mbps (Download) and 10Mbps (upload) speeds
(For more information, please review “The CCCA Online Exam”)
- The CCCA certification exam is monitored live (via webcam) by a professional proctor. Your ID will be checked and the exam will be recorded/scrutinised in order to ensure due compliance with international standards.
- The CCCA certification is a closed-book exam.
- On passing the CCCA exam, students will be entitled to use the appropriate post-nominal title after their name.*
*subject to SCCSI Code of Ethics, Bye-laws and T&C.
CCCA Online Exam (Proctored Live): Key Points To Note
On completion of the LMS based structured training programme, students are eligible to appear for the CCCA online exam. Please note the following key points:
- The CCCA exam is held online with live proctoring; the student should have access to a laptop (with a webcam and good microphone) and the Internet (Ethernet Connection not Wifi).
- The student can appear for the exam at a location of their choice. Please note that the room should be private, quiet and well-lit.
- The registration fee includes the CCCA online examination fee (one attempt).
- If a student fails the CCCA exam and wishes to retake it, an additional fee of £99 would become due.
- The student should log in to the examination platform 20min before the CCCA exam is due to commence. This period is required for the online proctor to validate the student’s identification (National ID, Driver’s Licence or Passport) and complete system checks.
- The CCCA exam is based on a closed-book assessment and students are not allowed to access any additional material.
- Students are not allowed to surf the Internet or have access to any other electronic devices and/or other documents.
IMPORTANT: We place a strong emphasis on protecting the integrity and credibility of the CCCA exam. The CCCA online exam is proctored live, the computer screen is recorded and advanced/continuous A.I. scanning of the student is carried out to ensure that no external assistance is solicited or given. Based on the proctor’s final assessment (including a post-exam review of the screen recording), if cheating is suspected, the exam will be cancelled and the student will be permanently barred from taking future exams. Additionally, the student’s SCCSI membership will be revoked, the CCCA examination fee will not be refunded and LMS access will be cancelled.
- Registration Fee: This fee is non-refundable.
- No-Show Fee: If the student fails to appear for the online CCCA exam (at the designated time), a no-show fee of £50 will be charged and if the student wishes to re-sit the exam at a later date, an additional fee of £99 will become due.
- Deferral Fee: After a designated date/time has been set, if the student wishes to postpone the exam to a later date, he/she should send an email to office [at] sccsinternational [dot] org at least 10 working days before the designated date. If this is not done and the student wishes to change the examination date/time, an additional fee of £99 would become due.
- Resit Fee: If the student fails the exam and wishes to retake it, an additional fee of £99 would become due.
- Appeal Fee: If the student wishes to make an appeal against the outcome of a CCCA exam, an administrative fee of £199 would become due. This fee will be returned to the student if the appeal is upheld.
- No Downloadable Notes: Per SCCSI’s policy, there are no downloadable PowerPoint/pdf slides or notes because (1) The data is taken from various sources and it would be impractical to do it and (2) to minimise issues related to piracy.