“A Quick Guide To Construction Claims” – eBook – 2023 Limited Edition – N.M.Raj
Please note the following:
- This is a digital ebook app with an individual licence key.
- MS Excel and WINDOWS OS are required to run it.
- To minimise issues related to piracy, the pages in this ebook are image files and cannot be edited.
- This ebook is locked to one laptop or PC; WINDOWS OS is required to use this ebook.
2023 Limited Edition of the bestselling eBook “A Quick Guide to Construction Claims” by N.M.Raj.
This book is very concise and designed to give busy construction/real estate professionals (including lawyers operating in the construction industry) exactly what the title suggests – a quick reference guide to construction claims.
This guide can be read in just about twenty minutes; say, before an important claims meeting, prior to submitting a claim or while preparing a defence against one.
The information contained herein is invaluable for professionals who work with various standard forms of construction contracts (including FIDIC).
1. Construction claims – Definition and causes
2. What is the difference between a claim and a variation/change order?
3. What are the different types of claims?
4. What are the various types of events that lead to claims?
5. Delay analysis – An introduction to methodologies used to prove extension of time claims
6. Claims based on a “cause and effect” analysis versus a global claim
7. Claims from the Employer
8. Does the deletion of claims clauses from contracts prevent construction claims?
9. Common contractual issues related to construction claims
a. Time-barring clauses
b. Time at large
c. Prevention principle
10. Important items to check and questions to ask when you receive a claim
11. Advice on how to become a construction claims consultant
Once your transaction is completed, you will receive an automated email with a confirmation of purchase. This email will also include a download link. Once you download the file, please send your system ID to office [at] sccsinternational.org, so we can generate a license/activation key for you.
In order to get your system ID, you need to open the .exe file – the ID will show automatically.
This ebook runs on MS Excel and WINDOWS, please note the following:
1. To minimise issues related to piracy, the pages included in this ebook are image files and cannot be edited.
2. This ebook is locked to one laptop or PC; WINDOWS OS is required to use this ebook.
3. When this ebook is launched for the first time, a menu will pop up showing your system’s hardware ID. Please email this ID to office[at] scssinternational [dot] org and we will send you a license key.