CCCA Is A Top-Tier International Credential
As a CCCA qualified professional, you will gain an unparalleled level of knowledge and expertise for managing/administering key standard forms of construction contracts.
The CCCA post-nominal initials is a professional benchmark that demonstrates attainment of a level of competence that cannot be matched by non-CCCA professionals. It provides assurance to your Clients/Employers that their projects will be managed to the best possible standard with the highest level of contractual cover/protection.
A CCCA qualification provides you with opportunities to work internationally. It is a widely recognised mark of quality that will enhance you career prospects and augment your market value.
Check Eligibility Requirements & Apply
- Make an objective assessment of your existing qualifications/experience and apply for the appropriate level of certification (Refer to Certification Grades Below)
- The application to join the CCCA qualification scheme should be sent via email to office
- If your application is approved, information will be sent to you about how to commence the certification process.
Undergo Structured LMS Based Training
- After your application is approved, you will be provided with access to our state of the art Learning Management System. (Refer To LMS Below)
- You will be required to complete all construction claims training modules in a logical and systematic manner; your progress will be monitored.
- On completion of the modules, please send an email to office
@sccsinternational.org to set a date for the exam.
- Based on your existing expertise, experience and availability of time, you should be ready for the CCDA exam within 1-12 months.
Online CCCA Exam (Proctored Live)
- The CCCA exam is comprised of multiple-choice questions and practical workshops on delay analysis. The exam will be held online via our partner’s proprietary certification platform. You can sit for the exam at a location of your choice (private/quiet/well-lit). All you need is a laptop (with a webcam, good microphone and speakers) and cable Internet access (not wifi) with a speed of at least 4Mbps. (For more information, please review “The CCCA Online Exam” Below)
- The CCCA certification exam is monitored live (via webcam) by a professional proctor. Your ID will be checked and the exam will be recorded/scrutinised in order to ensure due compliance with international standards.
- The CCCA certification is a closed-book exam, i.e. Students are not allowed to surf the Internet or have access to any other electronic devices and/or other documents (hard copy or electronic).
- On passing the CCCA exam, students will be entitled to use the appropriate post-nominal title after their name*.
*Subject to SCCSI Code of Ethics and Terms&Conditions
Associate Certified Construction Contract Administrator (ACCCA)
1. FIDIC Red Book (1999 Edition)
- Four-year degree
- A Higher National Diploma (HND) + at least 2 years of experience
- A secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent) + at least 4 years of experience
Professional Certified Construction
- Four-year degree + at least 5 years of experience
- A Higher National Diploma (HND) + at least 7 years of relevant planning/project management experience
- A secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent) + at least 9 years of experience
Expert Certified Construction Contract Administrator (ECCCA)
- Four-year degree + at least 10 years of experience
- A Higher National Diploma (HND) + at least 12 years of relevant planning/project management experience
- A secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent) + at least 14 years of experience
All Member Grades
Certified Construction Contract Administrator (CCCA): £299 Per Specialism
- 1 Year Membership – SCCSI
- 1 Year Access To The LMS
- 1 Year Access To All CCCA Exam Master Courses
- Includes Fee For Online CCCA Exam (One Attempt)
- Access to 50k international construction professionals
- Certificate Renewal (annual) £99 per year
The Difference Between The SCCSI Membership And CCCA Qualification
SCCSI Membership v CCCA Qualification
The SCCSI membership is different from the CCCA qualification. Initially, you have to become a member of the SCCSI in order to get access to the Learning Management System (LMS) and CCCA online exam.
After receiving your CCCA qualification, it is not mandatory to continue your SCCSI membership.
However, please note that it would be prudent to continue the SCCSI membership in order to have continued access to the LMS and new (approved) courses at heavily discounted rates i.e. CCCA approved courses which are required to maintain your CCCA qualification (15 units out of 30 units of PDH must be obtained from CCCA approved courses).
Alternatively, if you wish to discontinue your SCCSI membership, you can still gain access to SCCSI approved courses at www.constructionclaimsmastercourse.com. Please note that you will lose access to the LMS if you discontinue your SCCSI membership.
How long is the CCCA qualification valid for?
Attain And Maintain Your CCCA Qualification
The CCCA qualification has lifetime validity but, in order to maintain your certification, you should accumulate 30 units of Professional Development Hours (1 Unit = 1 Hour) every three years, and pay the annual renewal fee (£99).
In order to ensure the quality of your training,15 units (out of the 30 units of PDH) must be obtained from SCCSI approved courses which can be found at www.constructionclaimsmastercourse.com
Alternatively, if you are a member of the SCCSI, you can get access to approved courses via the SCCSI LMS at heavily discounted rates.
CCCA Application Procedure And Checklist
Please review the following points prior to submitting your application:
- Ensure that you are applying for the correct grade of membership (based on your qualification and experience).
- Include a copy of your updated curriculum vitae (resume).
- Provide pdf or scanned copies of your qualifications.
- If available, please provide information about your LinkedIn profile.
If your application is approved, we will send you a confirmation via email and information about how to make the payment.
Please do not make any payments before your application is approved.