CCDA Is A World-Class Certification
The CCDA qualification sets you apart as top-tier professional who specialises in utilising globally recognised delay analysis techniques to prepare/analyse delay and/or disruption claims.
The CCDA post-nominal initials demonstrate your proven expertise and experience. It is your mark that you are internationally recognised for your knowledge and competence. The CCDA credential is your competitive edge and gives you superior market value around the world.
Certified Construction Delay Analyst –
Check Eligibility Requirements & Apply
- Make an objective assessment of your existing qualifications/experience and apply for the appropriate level of certification (Refer to Certification Grades Below)
- The application to join the Certified Construction Delay Analyst (CCDA) qualification scheme should be sent via email to office
- If your application is approved, information will be sent to you about how to commence the certification process.
Undergo Structured LMS Based Training
- After your application is approved, you will be provided with access to our state of the art Learning Management System. (Refer To LMS Below)
- You will be required to complete all construction claims training modules in a logical and systematic manner; your progress will be monitored.
- On completion of the modules, please send an email to office
@sccsinternational.org to set a date for the exam.
- Based on your existing expertise, experience and availability of time, you should be ready for the CCDA exam within 1-12 months.
Online CCDA Exam (Proctored Live)
- The CCDA (Certified Construction Delay Analyst) exam is comprised of multiple-choice questions and practical workshops on delay analysis. The exam will be held online via our partner’s proprietary certification platform. You can sit for the exam at a location of your choice (private/quiet/well-lit). All you need is a laptop (with a webcam, good microphone and speakers) and cable Internet access (not wifi) with a speed of at least 4Mbps. (For more information, please review “The CCDA Online Exam” Below)
- The CCDA certification exam is monitored live (via webcam) by a professional proctor. Your ID will be checked and the exam will be recorded/scrutinised in order to ensure due compliance with international standards.
- The CCDA certification is a closed-book exam but you are allowed to use spreadsheets from the LMS training modules. These spreadsheets will enable you to carry out claims quantification exercises in an efficient manner.
- On passing the CCDA / Certified Construction Delay Analyst exam, students will be entitled to use the appropriate post-nominal title after their name.
Associate Certified Construction Claims Specialist (ACCDA)
1. Primavera P6 (ACCDA-P6)
2. MS Project (ACCDA-MSP)
3. Asta Powerproject (ACCDA-APP)
- Four-year degree
- A Higher National Diploma (HND) + at least 2 years of experience
- A secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent) + at least 4 years of experience
Professional Certified Construction Claims Specialist (PCCDA)
- Four-year degree + at least 5 years of experience
- A Higher National Diploma (HND) + at least 7 years of relevant planning/project management experience
- A secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent) + at least 9 years of experience
Expert Certified Construction Claims Specialist (ECCDA)
- Four-year degree + at least 10 years of experience
- A Higher National Diploma (HND) + at least 12 years of relevant planning/project management experience
- A secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent) + at least 14 years of experience
All Member Grades
Certified Construction Delay Analyst (CCDA): £299 Per Specialism
- 1 Year Membership – SCCSI
- 1 Year Access To The LMS
- 1 Year Access To All CCDA Exam Master Courses
- Includes Fee For Online CCDA Exam (One Attempt)
- Access to 50k international construction professionals
The Difference Between The SCCSI Membership And CCDA Qualification
SCCSI Membership v CCDA Qualification
The SCCSI membership is different from the CCDA qualification. Initially, you have to become a member of the SCCSI in order to get access to the Learning Management System (LMS) and CCDA online exam.
After receiving your CCDA qualification, it is not mandatory to continue your SCCSI membership.
However, please note that it would be prudent to continue the SCCSI membership in order to have continued access to the LMS and new (approved) courses at heavily discounted rates i.e. CCDA approved courses which are required to maintain your CCDA qualification (15 units out of 30 units of PDH must be obtained from CCDA approved courses).
Alternatively, if you wish to discontinue your SCCSI membership, you can still gain access to SCCSI approved courses at www.constructionclaimsmastercourse.com. Please note that you will lose access to the LMS if you discontinue your SCCSI membership.
How long is the CCDA qualification valid for?
Attain And Maintain Your CCDA Qualification
The CCDA / Certified Construction Delay Analyst qualification has lifetime validity but in order to maintain your certification, you should accumulate 30 units of Professional Development Hours (1 Unit = 1 Hour) every 3 years.
In order to ensure the quality of your training,15 units (out of the 30 units of PDH) must be obtained from SCCSI approved courses which can be found at www.constructionclaimsmastercourse.com
Alternatively, if you are a member of the SCCSI, you can get access to approved courses via the SCCSI LMS at heavily discounted rates.
CCDA Application Procedure And Checklist
Please review the following points prior to submitting your application:
- Ensure that you are applying for the correct grade of membership (based on your qualification and experience).
- Include a copy of your updated curriculum vitae (resume).
- Provide pdf or scanned copies of your qualifications.
- If available, please provide information about your LinkedIn profile.
If your application is approved, we will send you a confirmation via email and information about how to make the payment.
Please do not make any payments before your application is approved.
Apply To Become A CCCS / CCDA / CCCA